Search Retargeting Barometer: Why marketers are paying attention
Search Retargeting is the fastest growing form of retargeting and is used for acquisition, prospecting and competitor conquesting, not just winning back lost visitors.
To demystify the concept of Search Retargeting, we asked our Chango clients to share their insights and attitudes towards their use of this advanced technique, and we were not disappointed with the results.
eMarketer recently shared these findings and more on their website.
Our findings have shown that:
- 93.5% of brands and agencies that run Search retargeting campaigns also run site retargeting campaigns
- 37.9% of respondents cited a "lack of budget/time" as a challenge to implementing Search retargeting
- 66.7% of respondents revealed that they fund Search retargeting from their traditional display campaigns
- Two thirds of the brands in our survey (65.6%) said that they typically work directly with the vendor for their retargeting campaigns
- 65.6% of brands and agencies responded that they intend to increase their Search Retargeting budgets in the next six months
You can download the full whitepaper here.